Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pro photoshoot services available *Booking for Limited Time in Brussels, Belgium*

I just got notice that my Banking assignment here is coming to and end in Belgium December 1 and will have to consider relocation back to the States. Usually I am not doing much photography during this time because I'm preparing for a few fitness shows but I've decided to open my schedule to shoot as many as you awesome Europeans that I can! :)

I am a published photographer (Europe and Australia) who specializes in building out model portfolios in the fashion/glamour/beauty direction and have learned the craft from my own experience working as a model in Europe and North America. My images are used by models represented by a number of fashion modeling agencies here.

Want some new kickass social networking pictures? Executive headshots? Build your model portfolio?

The time is NOW to schedule a shoot before I leave. Contact me for rates and packages.


My photography portfolio

+32.47.329.85.68
photography@natalieminh.com

Or you can message me at my FB profile www.facebook.com/natalieminh

0 comments:

- N - M - PHOTOGRAPHY's Fan Box