Recent Posts

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fitness and Nutrition Programs coming soon!


I'm working with another fitness expert whom I respect, Ian Graham, to develop a kickass fitness and nutrition guideline for men and for women.  As a Pro level physique competitor, I have learned alot over the past few years in my quest for the perfect body.  What usually happened was that I would try whatever new tidbit I read about, judged if it was fact or fiction, and moved on.  The ultimate measure of all of my efforts were demonstrated at a specific deadline by presenting the best conditioned and symmetrical physique that I could at my shows.

This will be considered a very comprehensive program for those who want to make transformations to their physique.  Be on the look out over the next few weeks!

0 comments:

- N - M - PHOTOGRAPHY's Fan Box