Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Test shoots

I am always casting for high quality models to keep in mind for various projects that I am working on and in general to keep my creative inspiration flowing. But, I'm limited in my ability to offer free tests as this is my full time profession. I get so many requests from models wanting to shoot for fun, I just don't know how to say politely I simply don't have the time.


If you want to work together, there's a couple ways to go about this -

1) Find a company or magazine that loves your look and have them hire me for the shoot. It's a win-win for everybody because you'll end up with a tear sheet and compensation for everyone.

2) Book me to develop your Model Portfolio. I really enjoy working with models to execute creative ideas or refine their book with Print ready images.

0 comments:

- N - M - PHOTOGRAPHY's Fan Box