Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fitness America Pageant

Been crazy busy since coming back from the World Championships....

I didn't place in either of my categories as the girls I must say were very exceptional and amongst 40 girls in the Bikini Medium alone I was probably "run of the mill", even with all of my heavy training and diet. Seriously everyone brought their A-game and it was awesome to learn and watch. Now I know what I need to do to be competitive next June at Fitness Universe.

I knew that I wasn't on top of my game coming into the show as I was juggling a couple of other priorities at the same time so I set my goals out to be 1) make new USA friends 2) network with supps/mags/etc and 3) understand the standard in the North American MuscleMania/Fitness Universe federation.

Mission accomplished! :)

Location: Viva Las Vegas! The Golden Nugget











Lindsay Messina, Fitness America darling. She has won the Bikini overall and Fitness catagories in the past years.

Flexing it up with Morris Mendez, great to meet him at the show, very personable and has that movie star quality to him.

Kevin Levrone, with 22 professional IFBB wins. He's an eight-time world champion, won the Arnold Classic two times. Whew!

David Lovelace! MuscleMania Pro and all around good guy.

2009 Model America Winner Brandy Shearer and 2009 Model Universe Winner Melissa Pittman.

Johnny De Beer, the coolest Dutch fighter/actor around and the wonderfully kind Natalia Muntean, 09 Bikini Universe and 09 WBFF Diva Fitness Model world champion.

Armen and I hanging with the Status Magazine boys David and Rodney backstage at the Model America men's room. HAHA yes I found my way back there :P

The South Korean team. They came into this show shredded, amazing stage performance, million dollar looks. Seriously, look how tall they are - I'm 5'9 with heels!! (swoon) :D

Rocking it with MuscleMania World Champion Morris Mendez.

Killing it for the 2nd time, Alejandro Castillo wins Model America. Great stage presence.

0 comments:

- N - M - PHOTOGRAPHY's Fan Box