Recent Posts

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Spicy Fitness Meatballs Recipe

This morning I whipped up my version of meatballs. My tester was my colleague as usual and she gave it a thumbs up. Passed the taste test and good for your diet.



- 500g (1.25 lb) extra lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 mini tin of tomato paste
- 2 tbsp harissa paste (spicy Arabic paste)
- 1/2 minced medium onion
- 1/3 cup oats

Set the oven to 350f or 180c. In a pan, sauté the onions with a little water instead of oil until translucent. Combine all other ingredients in a separate bowl, including the onions.

In a shallow oven pan, make 10 meatballs out of the meat and pop in to the oven for 20 minutes.

-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments:

- N - M - PHOTOGRAPHY's Fan Box